Featured Post

Store manager assaults caregiver, trashes food

On 10/26/09 I brought my dad - he turned 92 last week, has Alzheimer's, heart problems, and is legally blind with macular degeneration -...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

No reply (no surprise) from corporate office

Yesterday - only because so many people have urged me to do so - I went ahead and contacted Earth Fare's corporate office about the sheer thuggery dished out to me and my dad. I e-mailed them a short note with a link to this blog, and just as I anticipated, there's been no reply whatsoever.

Its been my position that Earth Fare's local store manager, Mr. Garris Matthews, would not have misbehaved in such a manner without knowing he would have the support of Earth Fare's top echelon. Just because someone is a bully and a thug doesn't mean they would risk losing their job.

So now I can say its been done. Earth Fare's corporate office has been informed, and they remain aloof, which is certainly not unheard of when it comes to the way Earth Fare handles complaints. One customer told me he had simply been ignored when he complained to Earth Fare's corporate office about filthy conditions in the men's restroom. Since I started picketing, I've been hearing horrible stories about this so-called health food store.

The best way to deal with corporations like Earth Fare is to simply "exposum" for what they are and shop elsewhere. And hey - come to think of it, the guy who said he complained about the filthy men's room and got ignored is a senior citizen. Hmmm...